New blocking issue: getting new 'Shape type Parts_PackageSearch not found' error when uploading package

Developer
Dec 9, 2010 at 9:29 PM

I just fully synced both Orchard and the Gallery after having been away from it for a day or two, and I get a new error when I upload a package.

Here is the stack:

[OrchardException: Shape type Parts_PackageSearch not found]

Orchard.DisplayManagement.Implementation.DefaultDisplayManager.Execute(DisplayContext context) in D:\Code\NuGet\OrchardGallery\src\Orchard\DisplayManagement\Implementation\DefaultDisplayManager.cs:77

Orchard.DisplayManagement.Implementation.DisplayHelper.ShapeExecute(Object shape) in D:\Code\NuGet\OrchardGallery\src\Orchard\DisplayManagement\Implementation\DisplayHelper.cs:71

Orchard.DisplayManagement.Implementation.DisplayHelper.Invoke(String name, INamedEnumerable`1 parameters) in D:\Code\NuGet\OrchardGallery\src\Orchard\DisplayManagement\Implementation\DisplayHelper.cs:38

Orchard.DisplayManagement.Implementation.DisplayHelperBehavior.InvokeMember(Func`1 proceed, Object target, String name, INamedEnumerable`1 args) in D:\Code\NuGet\OrchardGallery\src\Orchard\DisplayManagement\Implementation\DisplayHelperFactory.cs:27

ClaySharp.<>c__DisplayClass10.<InvokeMember>b__d() +29

ClaySharp.ClayBehaviorCollection.Execute(Func`1 proceed, Func`3 linker) +25

ClaySharp.ClayBehaviorCollection.InvokeMember(Func`1 proceed, Object self, String name, INamedEnumerable`1 args) +92

Orchard.Core.Shapes.CoreShapes.ContentZone(Object Display, Object Shape, TextWriter Output) in D:\Code\NuGet\OrchardGallery\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Shapes\CoreShapes.cs:144

I'm guessing it's related to the new code that was added in src\Orchard.Web\Modules\Orchard.Gallery\Drivers\PackageSearchDriver.cs?

Developer
Dec 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.